About this university
University of Huddersfield believes in high standards of teaching and learning and excellent facilities and that’s exactly what our students can expect from us. Based right in the town centre and at the heart of the local community, we help thousands of people, from school leavers to those returning to education after a gap, achieve their goals each year.
The University has an impressive record for graduate employment, with 96.8% of our undergraduate and 98.4% of postgraduate students in work or further study fifteen months after graduating (HESA Graduate Outcomes 2018/19, UK domiciled, other activities excluded). The University places a great deal of importance on industry experience and therefore 100% of our undergraduate students have the opportunity to undertake professional work experience during their studies.
- Faculty Business School,
- Faculty of Arts,
- Technologies & Science,
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Health & Social Sciences
- Staff ranking in the top 3 in England HESA 2022
- HEA Global Teaching Award 2017
- University of the Year award by Times Higher Education 2013
- Times Higher world 200 Young Universities 2017
Scholarship & Funding:
- £2000-£4000 on both UG and PG courses on full time fee payment subject to meeting criteria.
- Scholarships are not available for students applying for Master’s with Professional Placement with Huddersfield Business School
- Master’s by Research programmes are not eligible for these scholarships.
- Storthes Hall Park Approved, recommended and preferred by the University of Huddersfield.
- Our rooms are larger than the national average, giving you more space to make it yours. All rooms are ensuite, with spacious shared flat living between 5-8 students
- The University of Huddersfield and the Town Centre is a direct 15-minute shuttle bus ride away and is free for students who are living at Storthes Hall Park for 2022/23.