University Of Bedfordshire
University of Bedfordshire is proud to be an internationally recognised and award winning institution with a heritage of quality education going back more than 100 years. The University has two main campuses in Luton and Bedford, with a large health teaching provision in Aylesbury at the world renowned Stoke Mandeville Hospital.
- Superb, modern facilities across all our subject areas
- Study skills development
- Career and job-seeking guidance
- Volunteer and work experience
- Health and wellbeing services
- Modern accommodation
- Personal tutors
- International education partners with opportunities to study overseas
- University of Bedfordshire Business School,
- Faculty of Creative Arts,
- Technologies & Science,
- Faculty of Education, English & Sport,
- Faculty of Health & Social Sciences
- Commended by the QAA for the high quality and standards of our higher education provision (QAA 2015)
- Top 300 University under 50 years old (THE 2021)
- One of 21 Business Schools awarded the Bronze Award for start-up and business growth advice (Small Business Charter)
- 8th in the country in the University Green League (People and Planet 2021)
- Eco Campus Platinum award (2021)
- £1,000 VC Scholarship on UG and PG courses.
- Additional discounts of £500 are available for prompt payment of the first year fees in full.
- Fitzroy and Wenlock Courts are the University of Bedfordshire’s only official student accommodation in Luton, and the town’s only on-campus student rooms.
- Polhill Park (formerly Liberty Park) Located on the only University of Bedfordshire endorsed residences, houses 517 students and puts you at the centre of everything. Secure, modern and all-inclusive student accommodation, which is just moments away from lectures, while the town centre is a 20-minute walk away.
Our Impact in Numbers
The World Ranking