University Of Aberdeen
The University of Aberdeen is the fifth oldest in the UK, dating back to 1495. With a rich heritage and a modern 21st-century outlook, Aberdeen offers a unique and exciting learning experience both on campus and online. It’s home to one of the largest medical campuses in Europe and the stunning Sir Duncan Rice Library, which boasts panoramic views across a cosmopolitan yet compact city and its golden beaches.
- Business School
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Life Sciences and Medicine
- Physical Sciences
- Ranked 20th “Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide (UK)”
- Ranked 205 in “QS World Ranking”
- Ranked 158th “Times Higher Education World”
- Aberdeen Global Scholarship
A long range of accommodations including Single Study Bedrooms, Self-Catering flats and halls of residence are available. These all properties are located in or close to King’s Campus, Hillhead Student Village and the City Centre.
Our Impact in Numbers
The World Ranking