Falcon Educational & Consultancy Services facilitates Pakistani students in seeking quality education abroad. Students are provided all services under one roof, starting from career, subject, university selection, application preparation, visa processing, accommodation booking & pre-departure guidance.
Services / Facilities provided to students
- Free Information and Guidance on study destinations. Latest information on selection of courses/Universities, process of online application, paper application forms, UCAS, costing of studies, provision of scholarships and living etc is available in all our offices.
- Comprehensive student counselling service in selection of suitable courses and the appropriate University depending on academic qualification, funding to meet the student needs.
- Visa Guidance
- Pre-Departure Briefing to fully prepare the students before traveling to the study destination.
- Help will be given in finding suitable part time jobs and accommodations etc.
- Discounted travel facility
- Airport pick up service is also available for Falcon students.
Services for panel Institutions:
- Development & Printing of market specific promotional literature for panel Universities
- Advertising, editorials in the National dailies and education related magazines.
- Seminars /Presentations
- Interview individual students
- Attend Educational Fairs & Exhibitions
- Handle and respond to online, telephonic and walk in enquiries.
- Conduct counselling sessions in selected local educational institutions including English Medium Schools, local Colleges and Universities.
- Filter out non potential students to focus on potential students.
- Close liaison with agencies such as BC, Government Ministries, Embassies and others.
- Help set up links with credible local institutions for progression agreements, MOU’s such as 1+2 or 2+2 (UG) etc. and set up Research links.
- Provide regular feedback on the market trends, changes and intelligence that may be of benefit to the Universities.
- Arrangement of University’s delegates visits, seminars, accommodation or any other activity on behalf of University in Pakistan.