STUDY IN CYPRUS
Cyprus is also becoming a centre of education in the region with the help of investments from large international organizations. The official languages of Cyprus are Turkish and Greek, but English is also widely spoken as the country is a former British colony. In fact, English is the language of instruction in many of the higher education institutes.
Why Study Abroad in Cyprus?
- Studying in Cyprus you will receive a high quality international education at an affordable cost.
- Cyprusis located at the crossroad of Africa, Asia and Europe it has experienced many different cultures through time.
- Be prepared for a diverse explosion of culture as you enter this beautiful Mediterranean island.
- In Cyprus you will find a vast range of cultural influences, most coming from the neighboring countries of Greece and Turkey.
- Cyprusis the third largest island in the Mediterranean and a very popular tourist destination, it is the mythical birthplace of Aphrodite and holds a vast range of cultural heritage – what could be better?
Cyprus universities offer Bachelor, Master and PhD programs to international students.
DURATION OF QUALIFICATION:
- Bachelors in social sciences is of 3 years
- Professional bachelor degree is of 4 years
- Master degree is of 2 years
- PhD has full time 3 years’ duration.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT:
IELTS is not mandatory for master and PhD students.
Students interested in Bachelor degree must appear in IELTS to increase visa chances.
There are two intakes January and September each year.
UNIVERSITIES ALSO OFFER SCHOLARSHIPS TO BRILLIANT STUDENTS.